The Last Horse Forum Index

<  The Server Room  ~  Fixed minor issues

Shillandy
Posted: Thu 29 Jun 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quote
Nenicirene wrote:
tetsuos wrote:
is it just me, or is the raid schedule thing way too huge and goes off the bottom of the frame?

It's cause Internet Explorer needs to die in a fire. I'm trying to figure out how to include other files from within the PhpBB template system, so I can avoid the IFRAME entirely. Should be better within a few days.

tetsuos wrote:
oh, and i thought linking of images was fixed so we don't have to put a space between the [/url] and the [img] (like from imageshack).

It was. Did it break again?

It's broken in Firefox too.

Analonde
Posted: Thu 29 Jun 2006 8:59 pm Reply with quote
Sole Stockholder of Last Horse, Inc. Joined: 05 Aug 2005 Posts: 1169 Location: Michigan
Internet Explorer 4 lyfe
UncleBeuford
Posted: Thu 29 Jun 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Needs to Put On Some Clothes Joined: 18 Jul 2005 Posts: 2619
do you have ssi enable on your webserver?

ie, will this work?

Code:
(lessthan)!-- include virtual="/directory/included.html" --(greaterthan)

without the spaces.

Posted: Fri 30 Jun 2006 12:45 am Reply with quote
Technocrat Joined: 22 Jun 2005 Posts: 1700
I have SSI enabled, but SSI and PHP get angry and fight when you put them in the same file without special hacks, and probably don't work when the SSI is in another file that's included via PHP in ways that are too damn complex.

On the bright side, I figured out how to add a new template variable that points to my automatically-generated calendar table, so the IFRAMEs are gone and all should be good.

Posted: Fri 30 Jun 2006 2:03 am Reply with quote
Draconomaniacon Joined: 29 Jun 2005 Posts: 1928 Location: The other dark corner
Analonde wrote:
Internet Explorer 4 lyfe

YOU SICK FIEND

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rylle
Posted: Fri 30 Jun 2006 2:20 am Reply with quote
ZOMG! Orange Hammer! Joined: 22 Jun 2005 Posts: 3574 Location: THE DUNGEON OF BEARS
Looks great to me.
Tetsuos
Posted: Fri 30 Jun 2006 6:30 am Reply with quote
how about have it so that, instead of saying the day of the week, have it say TODAY depending on what day it is.

Nenicirene
Posted: Fri 30 Jun 2006 10:50 am Reply with quote
Technocrat Joined: 22 Jun 2005 Posts: 1700
Tetsuos wrote:
how about have it so that, instead of saying the day of the week, have it say TODAY depending on what day it is.

Highlighting the column corresponding to today sounds like a good idea, but trickier than what I have going on now, which is quite crude (one script to show a form to change stuff, one script to show a plain old table, and a line in the former that calls the latter and caches it to a disk file when changes are made to the data). I'd have to set up a cron job to regenerate the disk file nightly or something like that. (The loot sysem pages that show the time since you last raided are cached on disk, but there's tiny wrapper that checks to see if they're over 24 hours old and regenerates them before including them, which is mostly a moot point in this modern era of daily raids.)