The Last Horse Forum Index

<  The Interview Room  ~  Goldenarms- 60 warrior

Goldenarms
Posted: Sun 26 Nov 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quote
1) Your spec. 5/11/31

2) Availability for raidtimes. I have a very flexable schedule so should be able to make most if not all raids

3) A link to your current gear - http://ctprofiles.net/2177927 ( have 7/8 T1)

4) Fire Resistance & Nature Resistance, unbuffed. 303 FR and 124 NR ( working on that now)

5) How you came to us. Good friend of Ordin and Xudel and the bread helmet Smile

6) Experience in ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL and/or AQ40. Have farmed ZG for some time. Same goes with AQ20 and MC. Have only been to BWL a few times and never been to AQ 40. Have tanked all of these and ONY as well.

7) Anything else you think could matter! I'm a great team player, and listen well. I'm 26 and enjoy wow for fun freinds and end game content. I have and use both Vent and CT.

*willing to respec if needed

Sadly I do not a picture at this time the whole family was taken by murlocs. Grams and Mom put up a good fight...
Xudel
Posted: Sun 26 Nov 2006 7:07 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 11 Aug 2005 Posts: 204 Location: Xudel - French for Yo-Yo
Goldenarms ran with us on Tuesdays ZG, and was one of our most reliable warrior. If you haven't figured out, our Tuesday ZG no longer exists. Goldenarms has gone on to leading some of the 20 mans with other small groups. I know he's wanted to get into the larger 40 man content.
Ordin
Posted: Mon 27 Nov 2006 11:27 am Reply with quote
Another good guy and a great tank. He knows his stuff and has lead quit a bit as well. Gold would definatly be a great addition to Last Horse.

Posted: Wed 29 Nov 2006 12:08 am Reply with quote
Just a bit of an update gear wise, have my NR up to 175 now and I have in a order for a the +20 cape from Ordin. So i will be sitting at right under 200 unbuffed. ( Also finally have my 8/8 T1).
Jorn
Posted: Wed 29 Nov 2006 3:38 pm Reply with quote
I bet you are a great guy and talented etc etc etc esp. if Ordin and Xudel (terrible hunter imo) spoke up for you.

However, I just have to ask: did someone pee on your arms?

Posted: Mon 04 Dec 2006 8:27 am Reply with quote
That was me...
Austin
Posted: Fri 22 Dec 2006 1:25 am Reply with quote
Golden's a great warrior who knows what he is doing out there.

...Dunno if my opinion means much but we used to raid together and he was great.