The Last Horse Forum Index

<  The Interview Room  ~  Warlock / Rogue

Hommunculus
Posted: Thu 28 Dec 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quote
Greetings Smile

Short Version:

Hom:

1) 46/5/0
2) Mon, Wed, Thur: After 8:30 Server. Tues, Fri: After 6:00 Server. Sat, Sun: Yes.
3) Gear (Yes, there are some greens. They had more +dmg than anything else I've been able to get him in.)
4) FR: 100ish, NR: About 30, but I can work on it.
5) Saw a post on the AD boards.
6) ZG: All but Jin'Do. AQ20: Minimal. MC: Full clear. BWL: To Vael. AQ40: None.
7) See below.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

D. YOUR CAT

9) W-A-R-L-O-C-K

Khayin:

1) 30/21/0
2) See above.
3) Gear
4) Fire Resistance No Nature resist, but I can get some.
5) See Above.
6) Only MC as a rogue, to but not through Rags.
7) See below.
9) R-O-G-U-E

The long version:

I saw a post from someone recommending The Last Horse on the realm forums and I thought I'd put my name in the hat, so to speak, to see if either of my 60's can help.

Hommunculus is my main, and a 60 Warlock. He's been through MC many times and up to Vael in BWL. He's also Naxx attuned, though I haven't taken him there yet. He has some VERY light AQ20 / ZG experience - no AQ40 though. I raided with Royal Steel for a while and MMR (formerly Seekers) once or twice with him. He's full affliction with a couple points in demonology at the moment. He's a 300 Alchemist / Blacksmith, so I can make most pots (and the flask of supreme power) and elemental sharpening stones. Most of his gear is +dmg, though I do have some FR gear and an Onyxia cloak for when it's needed. Hobbies include being a wicked little Gnome and getting punted by the Beast in UBRS (j/k)

Khayin is my newish 60 rogue. I've been taking on MC with MMR recently, though his gear is mostly Strath/Scholo or lower quality. He's not yet BWL attuned, but a quick UBRS run would fix that. He is MC attuned, and nowhere near Naxx attuned (though if, for some reason, that became and issue I can get him attuned.) He's an Assassination/Combat build, which unfortunately means no Imp Sap. He's also a 300 Tailor and 300 Engineer, though repair bots are about the coolest thing he can offer.

As a player, I'm not an idiot. I listen to the raid leader, wait for attack calls, and do my best not to pull anything (unless I'm supposed to be pulling anyway.) I can manage aggro enough to not rip it off (generally) and I'm pretty chill and easy going in general. I have all the usual raiding equipment (TS/Vent, KLH Threat, CTRA) and I'm not averse to downloading anything else specific to The Last Horse. I can respec if I really need to, though I like to think my talents are well thought out and I'd like a shot to prove that if possible.

Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday raids are no problem. Friday is good too, although I notice there are currently no raids scheduled for that day. I work until 7:30 server (which means I get home about 8:30 server) other nights, so I might make an OK replacement but I wouldn't be there at the start. I know Rogues and Warlocks are usually packed to the gills, but I saw a post mentioning that attendance was a bit lacking so I thought I'd throw my names in.

I'll lurk around here for a while to answer any questions you might have, or you can feel free to /tell me in game. You might also check Dolimite - he's my noob hunter that I'm working on at the moment Smile

Cheers!

Hom/Khay

Edit: Added CtProfile for Khay

Last edited by Hommunculus on Fri 29 Dec 2006 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tetsuos
Posted: Fri 29 Dec 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quote
both of the links are links to your rogue (on ctprofile)...

Hommunculus
Posted: Fri 29 Dec 2006 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Hey hey ... I'm a tard razz

It's fixed now. Thanks for the heads up.
Hommunculus
Posted: Mon 15 Jan 2007 9:38 am Reply with quote
Edit: 1/15/07 - I know ya'll still aren't recruiting much until BC comes out and probably settles some. I updated my main and FR gear on Khayin, and the links should now properly go to the updated gear. Talents should be updated as well.
Varali
Posted: Mon 15 Jan 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quote
I like your cat. S/he looks sassy.

Hommunculus
Posted: Mon 15 Jan 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quote
Thanks Smile

He was a rambunctious bugger, an about the biggest attention whore I've ever met. Nothin says love like biting my hand when I've been raiding too long and petting him too little >.>