The Last Horse Forum Index

<  The Interview Room  ~  Dayanara - 60 Holy Paladin

Dayanara
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Fastest-Growing Application Thread Ever Joined: 05 Sep 2006 Posts: 751 Location: Brampton, Ontario
I am an RPer. I am a drama queen. I am a flirt. I am a good raider.

Take whichever one of those you wish to and continue reading.

I was told about Last Horse from some friends of mine (Kaelynn/Rish, Kalidos, and whatever other current/former PE members you got stashed away in there). They all had good things to say about LH and thought that potentially this could be a place for me to hang my raiding hat so to speak.

I am currently guildless, due to mainly, zomg, drama. But that doesn't make me a bad raider. My drama never effects my raiding abilities, well unless you guys frown upon cybering in the middle of learning new content...I am kidding...

I have a pretty good sense of humour (I like to think) and am good at what I do. I have seen pretty much every fight you guys are on, with the exception of maybe how you might do some Naxx fights. My experience in there is a bit smaller than the rest since I left The Renamed before we had downed any bosses. Ummm, I am not a mangina, don't know if you see that as a plus or minus around here like some places do, lol, but just for the record. Wink

Anyhow, guess you want a CTProfile thingy eh? Well here it goes...(and yes, I say eh, I am Canadian, I spell stuff properly, hehe Wink )

http://ctprofiles.net/79046

I know my NR gear is beyond pitiful, okay it is pretty much downright non-existant. But I have been all the way down to Cthun dozens and dozens of times and never had an issue with it. The PvP section is pretty much just to show I have a shield (a crappy one at that) and my Avenger's Crown. Nothing special there.

My spec is pretty much I am a raid bot. I have all blessings except Sanctuary. All are improved, including protection and freedom. I have my Might and Holy Light AQ books, still missing the Wisdom one though. I have lasting judgement and improved LoH and know how and when to use both (hey, I have seen pallies that don't). I am specced to heal and I do it well.

I am available from 5:30pm-midnightish on Mon-Fri and weekends I am pretty much in game from whenever I crawl out of bed to whenever I feel like seeing what the light of day looks like. Life? I know not what you speak of.

So there you have it, me. Feel free to comment, flame, leave your phone number for some hawt phone action (kidding...or am I?), do whatever you want.
Jorn
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 1:13 pm Reply with quote
Quote:

No Sikhs allowed.
UncleBeuford
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Needs to Put On Some Clothes Joined: 18 Jul 2005 Posts: 2619
I think thats Jorns way to ask for sybors.

Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Neni's known him longer than she has you Joined: 21 Nov 2005 Posts: 625
awww man. another pally? just kidding. dont you know AD isnt an RP realm anymore? gears not too bad.

maybe.
Caladine
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 1:30 pm Reply with quote
That Guy Who Married Lacia Joined: 31 Oct 2005 Posts: 1589 Location: Yeah, those are the Rockies.
Looks pretty good to me!
Not that I'm in authority, or anything.

Show up in LHChat at raid times and we'll see how this goes. Smile

Elerine
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 1:39 pm Reply with quote
Officer Emerita Joined: 23 Jun 2005 Posts: 2877 Location: The Exodar
Just don't bring drama into the raid... not letting it affect your raiding means more than just not letting it affect your raiding ability. This is gonna sound harsher than I mean it, but while I don't know you I -have- heard about you, and yes, it's been drama-related. I don't have any objections to you though, as long as you know that drama isn't exactly welcomed with open arms here.

Apho
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 1:42 pm Reply with quote
[quote="Arther"]awww man. another pally?

w00t! Art's replacement has arrived! Hoooray!

Arther wrote:
dont you know AD isnt an RP realm anymore?

Shush, nub.

Ahem.

Going back to the app. Are you the Pally who has run ZG with Astra Victoris and / or Myrmidon? It could be a very similar name, just figured I'd ask anywho. Smile

Zrane
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 1:51 pm Reply with quote
That application has pretty much guaranteed that Fizz is going to be humping her leg constantly...
Lekai
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 1:53 pm Reply with quote
Will Plead for Title.
Elune Bless.
Joined: 27 Feb 2006 Posts: 1311 Location: Hiding from Paladins
555-495-9367

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Arther
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 2:03 pm Reply with quote
Neni's known him longer than she has you Joined: 21 Nov 2005 Posts: 625
dont ever give out my phone number again

maybe.
Dayanara
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 2:12 pm Reply with quote
Fastest-Growing Application Thread Ever Joined: 05 Sep 2006 Posts: 751 Location: Brampton, Ontario
Jorn wrote:
Quote:

No Sikhs allowed.

LMAO!

Nah, I am white, sheesh...But you must live around here to know that :-p
Dayanara
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 2:14 pm Reply with quote
Elerine wrote:
Just don't bring drama into the raid... not letting it affect your raiding means more than just not letting it affect your raiding ability. This is gonna sound harsher than I mean it, but while I don't know you I -have- heard about you, and yes, it's been drama-related. I don't have any objections to you though, as long as you know that drama isn't exactly welcomed with open arms here.

lmao

Half of my "drama" is all lies. I just joke about it. I am actually a really nice person and get along with everyone. Just kind of known for some stuff, lol. razz
Dayanara
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 2:14 pm Reply with quote
Apho wrote:

Shush, nub.

Ahem.

Going back to the app. Are you the Pally who has run ZG with Astra Victoris and / or Myrmidon? It could be a very similar name, just figured I'd ask anywho. Smile

Myrmidon. And yes, it was me.
Dayanara
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Zrane wrote:
That application has pretty much guaranteed that Fizz is going to be humping her leg constantly...

Fine by me as long as he has all his shots.
Dayanara
Posted: Tue 05 Sep 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Lekai wrote:
555-495-9367

*starts dialing*

*clears throat and waits for ring*

*sexy phone sex operator voice*

Hey baby...

Wink Exclamation