The Last Horse Forum Index

<  The Interview Room  ~  Vassili, 60 Hunter

Vassili
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 3:53 pm Reply with quote
1) 0/11/41
2) Currently, any time after noon. When I get back to college, Monday and Wednesday is any time after 5PM (altho I will be on in between). Tuesdays suck and I will be around after 10PM. Any other day is any time.
3) http://ctprofiles.net/4801932 Love has been made. Many times. And I know I have shit for gear. I am currently trying to rectify the situation. Hey, I just got back after a long break.
4) FR and NR and nill. Again, currently trying to rectify the situation.
5) I have been on AD since release so I have seen LH from the start.
6) ZG = Cleared, AQ20 = Moam (never really got in here), MC = Cleared, BWL = Cleared (exp. comes from other characters), AQ40 = Twin Emps (again, exp. comes from playing other characters).
7) Boom headshot.
8 )BONUS POINTS AND INCREASED LIKELIHOOD OF ACCEPTANCE FOR PICTURES OF THE FOLLOWING:

A. ME
B. MY MOM Never. I want to keep an intact digital camera.
C. YOUR GRANDMA OR YOUR CAR

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

D. YOUR DOG I don't have a dog so you get a picture of my alien instead.
9) H-U-N-T-A...wait...H-U-U-N-T...hold on...H-U-N-T-E-R. There. I did it. I is sthmert.
Lekai
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 4:02 pm Reply with quote
Will Plead for Title.
Elune Bless.
Joined: 27 Feb 2006 Posts: 1311 Location: Hiding from Paladins
Lekai Regrets to inform you that applying to a raid that does nax without the best BLUES you can get might not yield the best results, though the alien is cute.

Here are a few things that you might find will help your search for a raid.
Get FR. It's not REAAAALLY needed much at this point, but it shows dedication to farming up gear when required. I don't think I really need to link sites, because there are a lot. Nature resist gear is a tad harder but should also be able to get at least SOME fairly easily.

Your trinkets are pretty bad for being here since launch and I'll straight up say what to get. Royal Seal from DM and Blackhands Bredth.
Now, if you were to go out, find some more of your tier or better, you would find a better shot at getting in, though keep in mind, LH recruits to do nax, or so they have said, and no offense to the player, but the toon isn't there gearwise.

On a final note, if you have the experiance on other toons, why not apply to LH with them? assuming you would need to be more geared to see those encounters.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Caelus
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Verify our range to target. One ping only.
Magos
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 4:21 pm Reply with quote
Ice-Cold Joined: 11 Jul 2005 Posts: 2137 Location: havetogonotime
Caelus wrote:

...I can hear Sean Connery saying that, but what the hell movie is that from? O.o this is going to drive me up a wall...

Above all, I must not get caught.
Jorn
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Vassili wrote:
A. ME

There is no spoon.

Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Get FR. It's not REAAAALLY needed much at this point, but it shows dedication to farming up gear when required. I don't think I really need to link sites, because there are a lot. Nature resist gear is a tad harder but should also be able to get at least SOME fairly easily.

Yeah, working on that in game as I type. Getting skinning up to get all the piss hard mats.

Quote:
Your trinkets are pretty bad for being here since launch and I'll straight up say what to get. Royal Seal from DM and Blackhands Bredth.

I played back when if you asked to be a group as a Hunter, you got laughed at. At one point I just stopped doing anything on this guy way back, thus a lot of stuff sucks. Ass.

Quote:
Now, if you were to go out, find some more of your tier or better, you would find a better shot at getting in, though keep in mind, LH recruits to do nax, or so they have said, and no offense to the player, but the toon isn't there gearwise.

I somewhat figured you guys still did BWL maybe but, I guess this proves me wrong. One thing I was hoping for was to run raids again, but definetly not AQ40 or Naxx right away.

Quote:
On a final note, if you have the experiance on other toons, why not apply to LH with them? assuming you would need to be more geared to see those encounters.

Not on this server. Not even mine. I raid for some friends on occation thus letting me learn the encounters. It really is the only way I have seen AQ40 and stuff since being a Hunter, everyone has had there Hunters for 2+ years now and dont want anymore Confused

Quote:
There is no spoon.

XD
Khyr
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Horde Spy Joined: 07 Nov 2005 Posts: 458 Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Vassili wrote:
1) 0/11/41

I say recruit this guy ASAP, he's got 52 talent points!

[Rylle]: ringwraiths are fucking real
Lacia
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quote
Mommy˛ Joined: 23 Jun 2005 Posts: 1677
PS Lekai never actually raids with us

~Jannie~ 60 warlock
Allegiance
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 5:12 pm Reply with quote
Draconomaniacon Joined: 29 Jun 2005 Posts: 1927 Location: The other dark corner
Magos wrote:
Caelus wrote:

...I can hear Sean Connery saying that, but what the hell movie is that from? O.o this is going to drive me up a wall...

Hunt for Red October?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vassili
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 5:12 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
I say recruit this guy ASAP, he's got 52 talent points!

Woops. 0/11/40...

Quote:

Advice is advice.
Magos
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 5:20 pm Reply with quote
Ice-Cold Joined: 11 Jul 2005 Posts: 2137 Location: havetogonotime
Vassili,

Although we still do BWL on a semi-regular basis, it's mainly to either obtain rare, valuable items such as Neltharion's Tear, Rejuev Gems, etc, or because we can't get a raid together for Naxx that day. Right now, with BC just around the corner, we're generally only accepting Naxx-ready (or just on the cusp) applicants as that's our main focus, as well as taking eyebeams to the face. So, although I appreciate the movie info (thank you!) I'd have to unfortunately point you elsewhere if you're seeking an MC/BWL level raid.

Take it easy Smile

Above all, I must not get caught.
Lekai
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 5:30 pm Reply with quote
Will Plead for Title.
Elune Bless.
Joined: 27 Feb 2006 Posts: 1311 Location: Hiding from Paladins
Lacia wrote:

Pft, I work in the evenings now.
just you wait, I'll be there tonight Very Happy

(finals > life.) Sad

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Vassili
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 5:40 pm Reply with quote
Magos wrote:
Vassili,

Although we still do BWL on a semi-regular basis, it's mainly to either obtain rare, valuable items such as Neltharion's Tear, Rejuev Gems, etc, or because we can't get a raid together for Naxx that day. Right now, with BC just around the corner, we're generally only accepting Naxx-ready (or just on the cusp) applicants as that's our main focus, as well as taking eyebeams to the face. So, although I appreciate the movie info (thank you!) I'd have to unfortunately point you elsewhere if you're seeking an MC/BWL level raid.

Take it easy Smile

Alright Smile Thanks for the easy send off too. Most guilds would beat me over the head with a shovel and leave me on the back door step. I think they be hatin' on the Doorfs >.>

Good luck in Naxx Smile
Caelus
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 5:44 pm Reply with quote
Be careful where you app at...most things out there don't react well to applicants.
Apho
Posted: Wed 13 Dec 2006 5:45 pm Reply with quote
Magos wrote:
Caelus wrote:

The Hunt for Red October.