The Last Horse Forum Index
Author Message

<  The Interview Room  ~  The Battler - 70 Paladin

Battler
Posted: Tue 03 Apr 2007 1:29 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 16
Lekai wrote:
Battler wrote:
I do not remember grouping with you once. I have only ditched two groups from 60-70 and your group may have been one of them. Your talking to someone who pays a 40g repair bill from heroic instances becouse if you mess up once, you wipe.

Edit: 40g meaning, it was a PuG heroic. I rarely do not complete heroics.


I never did a heroic. I'm talking less than 60 content, like BRD.


Then, pre BC i had satilite that would drop me at random times for hours. This was not my fault, and now i have DSL. Please, group with me now, and i will show you a new player with an instant connection and skill. Even if your not guilded with me or whatever you guys call it. Allyed? Ill go with that. ^_^;

People usualy hate me for things i did when i had the worst connection in the world without actualy not haveing one. I would go linkdead and couldent return for hours/I would ghostpull into adds/I would not see what people type becouse my satalite would ping out for a looong time befor DCing me.

I would let this go except... i am not the same player now. I have no excuse for sucking. If you remember me pre-BC, please regroup with me and check out how i play. Thanks again for reading.
View user's profile Send private message
Lekai
Posted: Wed 04 Apr 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Will Plead for Title.
Elune Bless.
Joined: 27 Feb 2006 Posts: 1311 Location: Hiding from Paladins
word, I know the pain of a shitty connection all too well, being on the campus network can get pretty lame. and I was just clarifying magos Very Happy

_________________
Demoted to Un-official Forum Troll.


Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Battler
Posted: Thu 26 Apr 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 16
Well, i joined Silver Lions and after we downed the Shade of Aran after two attempts the guild kinda died. Officers and raid members quit left and right. The guild is dieng, and we can barely kill the huntsmen.

Its sad, becouse when i joined the guild was awesome.

Please, refresh my application. My connection has gotten even more stable, and i have gotten even more geared.
View user's profile Send private message
Tamuril
Posted: Thu 26 Apr 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 30 May 2006 Posts: 342 Location: A Dark Room
The intarweb must hate you Sad

_________________
"balls out Charleton Heston fucking insane" - Crytin
View user's profile Send private message
Battler
Posted: Thu 26 Apr 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 16
*Sigh* Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message
Crytin
Posted: Thu 26 Apr 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Batman™ of the Internet Joined: 23 Jun 2005 Posts: 2950 Location: homeless
I'm for givin 'em a go.

_________________

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Italus
Posted: Fri 27 Apr 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 8
Battler wrote:
Well, i joined Silver Lions and after we downed the Shade of Aran after two attempts the guild kinda died. Officers and raid members quit left and right. The guild is dieng, and we can barely kill the huntsmen.

Its sad, becouse when i joined the guild was awesome.

Please, refresh my application. My connection has gotten even more stable, and i have gotten even more geared.


I'm sorry but i have to interject here, i've run with the lions for 8 months,and from what i'm gonna say , i probably wont even get my interview , but here it goes, Now battler i have NO idea who you are, I see the lions tag on you in forums so i can assume you in the guild, but after 3 weeks they went from a GREAT guild to falling apart?

I'm sorry guy, its more likely they are in flux due to finals and real life stuff. But to imply they are dying! my problem is this, because you had a couple bad runs through Kara with them, What you had big repair bills and no FATZ loots? I"m sorry but your words ring too false, I starte with them they were awsome, but 3 weeks later they are dying????????? oh and one last note, you got even more geared up!!!! i say your a loot whore. is what i see in y our post and because you gearing slowed up, your jumping that ship to a more advanced raiding group, that is just plain sad.

(one note do not know him, just didnt like see a group of people slammed by one who was / is guilded by them for 3 weeks.
View user's profile Send private message
Caelus
Posted: Fri 27 Apr 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 26 Feb 2006 Posts: 645 Location: Buffalo
Do you promise not to flood the forums with emo rants and slit your eWrists at every available opportunity because you play a paladin?
View user's profile Send private message
Battler
Posted: Fri 27 Apr 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 16
Italus wrote:
Battler wrote:
Well, i joined Silver Lions and after we downed the Shade of Aran after two attempts the guild kinda died. Officers and raid members quit left and right. The guild is dieng, and we can barely kill the huntsmen.

Its sad, becouse when i joined the guild was awesome.

Please, refresh my application. My connection has gotten even more stable, and i have gotten even more geared.


I'm sorry but i have to interject here, i've run with the lions for 8 months,and from what i'm gonna say , i probably wont even get my interview , but here it goes, Now battler i have NO idea who you are, I see the lions tag on you in forums so i can assume you in the guild, but after 3 weeks they went from a GREAT guild to falling apart?

I'm sorry guy, its more likely they are in flux due to finals and real life stuff. But to imply they are dying! my problem is this, because you had a couple bad runs through Kara with them, What you had big repair bills and no FATZ loots? I"m sorry but your words ring too false, I starte with them they were awsome, but 3 weeks later they are dying????????? oh and one last note, you got even more geared up!!!! i say your a loot whore. is what i see in y our post and because you gearing slowed up, your jumping that ship to a more advanced raiding group, that is just plain sad.

(one note do not know him, just didnt like see a group of people slammed by one who was / is guilded by them for 3 weeks.


No, alot of players quit and went with BP. The others went to other guilds like myrm and many others.

Also, i don't need but one item from Karazhan and its a common drop. Loot whore? I do not think so. I play to beat the game, and when the good players leave the guild for others and it leaves the guild in a crippled state and stays that way for weeks, i will look for a diffrent group to go with.

I cant even say I'm here with friends, becouse Drysdale and Teras left. They are the people that recruited me, so i don't have any real reason to stay with them.

Yes, i will not be emo as long as i don't raid with FBoS. Surprised

Edit: I haven't even gotten any gear with my guild. I got my gear from heroics and five mans. Just makeing this clear: I don't raid Karazhan for loot. I run it for fun. My friends left SL already, so i cant even say I'm running with friends.
View user's profile Send private message
Italus
Posted: Fri 27 Apr 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 8
Battler wrote:
Italus wrote:
Battler wrote:
Well, i joined Silver Lions and after we downed the Shade of Aran after two attempts the guild kinda died. Officers and raid members quit left and right. The guild is dieng, and we can barely kill the huntsmen.

Its sad, becouse when i joined the guild was awesome.

Please, refresh my application. My connection has gotten even more stable, and i have gotten even more geared.


I'm sorry but i have to interject here, i've run with the lions for 8 months,and from what i'm gonna say , i probably wont even get my interview , but here it goes, Now battler i have NO idea who you are, I see the lions tag on you in forums so i can assume you in the guild, but after 3 weeks they went from a GREAT guild to falling apart?

I'm sorry guy, its more likely they are in flux due to finals and real life stuff. But to imply they are dying! my problem is this, because you had a couple bad runs through Kara with them, What you had big repair bills and no FATZ loots? I"m sorry but your words ring too false, I starte with them they were awsome, but 3 weeks later they are dying????????? oh and one last note, you got even more geared up!!!! i say your a loot whore. is what i see in y our post and because you gearing slowed up, your jumping that ship to a more advanced raiding group, that is just plain sad.

(one note do not know him, just didnt like see a group of people slammed by one who was / is guilded by them for 3 weeks.


No, alot of players quit and went with BP. The others went to other guilds like myrm and many others.

Also, i don't need but one item from Karazhan and its a common drop. Loot whore? I do not think so. I play to beat the game, and when the good players leave the guild for others and it leaves the guild in a crippled state and stays that way for weeks, i will look for a diffrent group to go with.

I cant even say I'm here with friends, becouse Drysdale and Teras left. They are the people that recruited me, so i don't have any real reason to stay with them.

Yes, i will not be emo as long as i don't raid with FBoS. Surprised

Edit: I haven't even gotten any gear with my guild. I got my gear from heroics and five mans. Just makeing this clear: I don't raid Karazhan for loot. I run it for fun. My friends left SL already, so i cant even say I'm running with friends.


dude, so your saying if a guild is stagnant for a couple weeks due to people leaving, your out of there, yet you claim not to be a short timer loot whore, i'm sorry that is the definition. When a guild goes through motions, people who joined them usually stay and help it get back on track, NOT come on another raid groups forums and claim its dying and falling apart. That is unfair to those in that guild who have worked for many years to blacken there reputation by saying its dying is wrong, you should have just said it wasnt working out.
i stand by my previous judgement of you.
View user's profile Send private message
Battler
Posted: Sat 28 Apr 2007 12:51 am Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 16
---dude, so your saying if a guild is stagnant for a couple weeks due to people leaving, your out of there, yet you claim not to be a short timer loot whore, i'm sorry that is the definition.---

Dude, when over half the main raiders leave and my friends leave that got me in the guild, loot or no loot i will have plans on quiting.

I am not a loot whore, but i want to see the game. I am much more excited about seeing content than purples. For what its worth, i don't even want my tier 4 or 5. I don't want any of it. It sickens me how stupid the gear looks, and my purple judgement / Arena gear is much better.


---When a guild goes through motions, people who joined them usually stay and help it get back on track, NOT come on another raid groups forums and claim its dying and falling apart.---

When you don't raid once out of three weeks, and only have the manpower to down the animal boss and the huntsmen then i wouldn't consider any raid group to be "Comeing back alive". From downing aran in two attempts then going to one raid three weeks later - It is nothing but falling apart.


---That is unfair to those in that guild who have worked for many years to blacken there reputation by saying its dying is wrong, you should have just said it wasnt working out.---

Please, when leaders of the guild leave suddenly and join another top notch guilds becouse they had 1 or 2 weeks of no raids while i stick around for 3 going on 4 weeks with only one raid that barely killed one boss of intrest, tell me its fair. It is not.


---i stand by my previous judgement of you.---

Feel free to do so. I have only spoken truth in what i have said. You cannot back up your words. Instead, you generalize and base your opinions around a player that is not me.

You are not in my guild, so you do not know first hand facts. I have been friends with the Lions for months as well, but when the people i was friends with in the lions leave, I am left with an empty feeling about the guild in general.
View user's profile Send private message
Battler
Posted: Sat 28 Apr 2007 1:01 am Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 16
Indeed, i may get as many posts as Dayanara, however I'm afraid it will be for another reason. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message
Magos
Posted: Sat 28 Apr 2007 9:42 am Reply with quote
Ice-Cold Joined: 11 Jul 2005 Posts: 2137 Location: havetogonotime
What the fuck?

_________________
I must not snowball raid members in the frogger slimes.
I must not bribe priests to kill rogues.
I must not drag mobs over AFK players.
Above all, I must not get caught.
View user's profile Send private message
Battler
Posted: Sat 28 Apr 2007 10:30 am Reply with quote
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 16
Magos wrote:
What the fuck?


QFT
View user's profile Send private message
Italus
Posted: Sat 28 Apr 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quote
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 8
Battler wrote:

Dude, when over half the main raiders leave and my friends leave that got me in the guild, loot or no loot i will have plans on quiting.

Whatever, and i've checked there site, since i still have access to it, 2 people out of the guild left. 2 leaders maybe but just 2, that does not constitute a dying guild.

I am not a loot whore, but i want to see the game. I am much more excited about seeing content than purples. For what its worth, i don't even want my tier 4 or 5. I don't want any of it. It sickens me how stupid the gear looks, and my purple judgement / Arena gear is much better.

Well, my judgement stands, knows i've joined guilds in the past, when they went through upheavals, stayed for months and months, its called character. when you get it you'll understand what i'm saying.

When you don't raid once out of three weeks, and only have the manpower to down the animal boss and the huntsmen then i wouldn't consider any raid group to be "Comeing back alive". From downing aran in two attempts then going to one raid three weeks later - It is nothing but falling apart.

Really, from what i've read on there boards, they have had issue's for a couple weeks, not as bad as your making out. Again will say one with character who gets an invite to join a guild, stays for more than 3 weeks before they begin to claim the sky is falling, its unfair to those who have been in that guild for years to have it slammed as a dying guild. You should have just said it wasn't working out for you personally, instead of instulting a long standing guild.


Please, when leaders of the guild leave suddenly and join another top notch guilds becouse they had 1 or 2 weeks of no raids while i stick around for 3 going on 4 weeks with only one raid that barely killed one boss of intrest, tell me its fair. It is not.

Again, 2 leaders left, out of a council of 10, that does NOT make a dying guild. Your penchant for exageration is outstanding.


Feel free to do so. I have only spoken truth in what i have said. You cannot back up your words. Instead, you generalize and base your opinions around a player that is not me.

Basing my opionion on Fact,
Fact 2 leaders left
Fact they still riad, though are behind because of shifting players.
Fact you have been in guild 3 weeks and leaving after they accepted you
in to this guild.
Fact your trashing this guild by claiming its dying.


View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:  

All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum